Fees for overdue materials may be paid at any Library location. Fees may also be paid online.
Phoenix Public Library uses a collection agency to recover overdue materials when your account balance exceeds $75. Overdue charges are as follows:
- Adult/Teen books, CDs, Audiobooks, DVDs, videos: 20 cents per item per day
- Children's books, CDs, Audiobooks: 10 cents per item per day
Maximum Overdue Charges per Checkout/Renewal
- Adult/Teen books, CDs, Audiobooks, DVDs, videos: $10.00
- Children's books, CDs, Audiobooks: $5.00
- Lost/damaged items: cost of item plus any overdue fees
The maximum amount of fees allowed on a card is $25. Fees in excess of $25 must be paid before the card can be re-used.