It's easy to start using hoopla digital.
You'll need your Phoenix Public Library card and a computer or device with an Internet connection. Don't have a library card? Get one today.
Set-up instructions depend on how you will be using the service. Streaming digital videos, music and audiobooks require an Internet connection. Data rates may apply on mobile devices. We suggest using a WiFi connection.
Using a personal computer (Windows or Mac):
- Go to hoopladigital.com.
- Click "Sign Up" and create an account with your email address and library card number. Create a password. Select "Phoenix Public Library." You will not have to enter a PIN.
- Hoopla digital is compatible with personal computers that use Chrome, Firefox 8 and above, and Safari. First-time users will need to install the Widevine plug-in. You will be prompted to install this free program.
Using a tablet, smartphone or mobile device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phone or tablet):
- Go to the Apple App or Google Play store to download the free hoopla digital app.
- Once in the app, click "Sign Up" and create an account with your email address and library card number. Create a password. Select "Phoenix Public Library." You will not have to enter a PIN.
- The app can be used to stream videos, audiobooks and music.