It's easy to start using Greater Phoenix Digital Library
You'll need your Phoenix Public Library card and a computer or device with an Internet connection. Don't have a library card? Get one today
. Learn all about using Greater Phoenix Digital Library with your device here.
When you are signing into your account, you will enter your library card number and password. (This is the password connected to your library card account - read more
.) Be sure to sign in first to see everything that is available to you as a Phoenix Public Library cardholder.
Check Out, Place Holds and Access Titles from the Phoenix Public Library catalog!
Now you can check out, place holds and access your titles directly from the Phoenix Public Library catalog! Click here for more info.
Browse & Check Out in the Greater Phoenix Digital Library
- Browse or search for a title. Once you have made your selection, click "Borrow."
- Borrowed titles will appear on your Bookshelf under your Account.
- Each cardholder may check out up to 10 titles at a time.
You may use the default lending periods for each format, or choose a lending period within that format. (The default lending periods are listed in bold.)
- eBooks: 7 days/14 days
- Audiobooks: 7 days/14 days
- Movies and videos: 3 days/5 days/7 days
- Music albums: 3 days/5 days/7 days/14 days
Recommending A Title
Can't find what you're looking for? Did you know that you can recommend a title for purchase in the Greater Phoenix Digital Library?
Suggesting a Title
- After you search for something in the Greater Phoenix Digital Library collection, click or tap the Don't see the digital titles you were hoping to find? box or select Additional Titles to Recommend in the search filters.
- To recommend a title, mouse over it (or tap it, on a mobile device) and select the Recommend button.
- When you select Recommend, a new page will open where you can choose to be notified or placed on the holds list if the library purchases the title.
- You can view a list of titles you've recommended under your Account > Lists > Titles you recommended.
For more information on recommending titles, see Overdrive's help page.