It's easy to start using Greater Phoenix Digital Library
You'll need your Phoenix Public Library card and a computer or device with an Internet connection. Don't have a library card? Get one today
. Learn all about using Greater Phoenix Digital Library with your device here.
Can't tell if a title is in eBook or Audiobook format? Do you want to search only for items immediatley available for checkout? Are you unsure how to find books for your Kindle? You can learn more about special features of the Greater Phoenix Digital Library here.
When you are signing into your account, you will enter your library card number and password. This is the password connected to your library card account - read more
. Be sure to sign in first to see everything that is available to you as a Phoenix Public Library cardholder.
Check Out, Place Holds and Access Titles from the Phoenix Public Library catalog!
You can check out, place holds and access your titles directly from the Phoenix Public Library catalog. Click here for more info.
Browse & Check Out in the Greater Phoenix Digital Library
- Browse or search for a title. Once you have made your selection, click "Borrow."
- Borrowed titles will appear on your Loans under your Account.
- Each cardholder may check out up to 10 titles at a time.
- Online magazines do not count toward the 10 item limit on GPDL.
You may use the default lending periods for each format, or choose a lending period within that format. The default lending periods are listed in bold.
- eBooks: 7 days/14 days
- Audiobooks: 7 days/14 days/21 days
- online magazines: no limit
- Streaming videos: 3 days/5 days/7 days