Schedule an appointment to help make sense of the college planning process!
Planning for college can be a lot to handle, and College Depot wants to make the process easier for you! We are here to help students develop a college plan that works for them. Whether you are a high school senior going to college for the first time, returning to school after a long break, planning to transfer credits, or just have no idea where to start, we can help you untangle the necessary steps to continue your education.
Students can meet one-on-one with College Depot staff for:
- assistance with college planning
- help with the college application process
- creating individualized college plans
- interest assessments for career and major exploration
- reviewing personal statements
- help with financial aid forms
- help with searching for and applying for scholarships
- ACT and SAT test results interpretation
- Connections to GED and high school diploma programs
- Connections to apprenticeship programs
Our one-on-one appointments are the most popular services at College Depot and often book up a few weeks in advance. Call 602-261-8847 to schedule an appointment today! Hablamos Español.
If you are participating in a College Goal FAFSA event, please complete this survey questionnaire. If you are a senior in high school, consider applying to be a part of College Depot's cohort program! Students that participate in this program will have an assigned advisor throughout their senior year to help with all their college planning steps, including FAFSA verification, college applications and admissions requirements, scholarships, and anything else. To complete an interest form for the College Depot senior pilot program, click here.