|ACF Chefs Association of AZ Scholarship (October Deadline)||10/31/2020||$2,500|
- Future postsecondary students-- deadline is March 31
- For current postsecondary students-- deadlines are April 30 and October 31 each year
- Be an exemplary student and mantain a comulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
|Create Real Impact Contest||11/12/2020||Up to $1,500|
Submitted work of: Video, Creative Writing, Music or Artwork
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia or DACA recipients between the ages of 14 and 22.
- Entrants must be enrolled as full-time students in an accredited educational institution (secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university).
- Create an original work showcasing your idea for a SOLUTION or STRATEGY to fix the very real problem of reckless and distracted driving.
- Additional categories for award include
- Spanish Entry Award: Spanish language entries may be submitted in the categories of art or video.
- Sports Team Award: Sports team entries may be submitted to the video category. Sports teams must be a school team (middle school or high school).
|American Copy Editors Society Scholarship||11/15/2020||Up to $2,500|
Copy Editing Scholarship
- College juniors and seniors, graduate students and recent college graduates may apply.
- Essays on various topics
- Do not exceed 500 words for each.
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Writing Sample
- Editing Quiz
|Dan L. Meisinger, Sr. Memorial Learn to Fly Scholarship||11/25/2020||$2,500|
Aviation Program Scholarship
- Must be: a college student currently enrolled in an aviation program; high academic achiever with a "B" average or better;
Recommended by an aviation professional, although direct applications are acceptable.
- Residents of Kansas, Missouri, or Illinois will be given preference.
Deadline is last Friday in November, annually
|Herrman & Herrman Innovation Scholarship Essay Contest||12/1/2020||up to $2,500|
- No Citizenship/Residency Requirement Specified
- HS juniors and Seniors, and students currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges or universities in the United States
- Students currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university
|Worthy Women's Scholarship||12/1/2020||Up to $2,500|Woman over Age 30 Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a continuing education professional studies program.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicant must identify as a female and be over the age of 30.
- Worthy, Inc. has the rights to the submitted content.
- Submissions must be sent in from the valid email address of the author.
- Essay - See website for more info
*Note: Says deadline subject to extension
|AFSCME (American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees) Family Scholarship||12/31/2020||$2,000|
Senior High School Students
- Must be a graduating senior (spring 2020) whose parent/guardian is an AFSCME member
- Must be planning to attend a 2-year or 4-year accredited institution/college/university
- Letters of Recommendation
- SAT/ACT scores
*Note: deadline is projected, may not be exact
|Unigo Top 10 List Scholarship||12/31/2020||$1,500|
Be thirteen (14) years of age or older
Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia.
Create a top-ten list of reason why you should receive this scholarship (250 words or less)
|PM Business Advisors’ Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship||12/31/2020||$2,500|
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Be enrolled full-time in a college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Demonstrate progress in a course of study in accounting or finance
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam within three years of application date
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Involvement in community service organizations