|RN to BSN Online Scholarship||10/31/2020||$1,000|
- Any student who is currently attending a college, or will be attending in the fall of 2017.
400 word essay
|ACLS Scholarship for Healthcare Providers||11/1/2020||$1,000|
- Any undergraduate or graduate college student currently enrolled in a “healthcare degree” program may apply
- This includes, but is not limited to, degree programs and courseware supporting the following professions: Athletic Trainer, Cardiac Sonographer, Cardiovascular Technologist, Dental Assistant, Dentist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Electrocardiographic Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, Exercise Scientist/Specialist, Mammographer, Medical Assistant, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Nurse Anesthetists, Nurse Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Assistant, Paramedic, Pharmacist, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist, Physician Assistant, Physician, Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist
- Proof of enrollment in a qualifying degree program may be required for eligibility.
|Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship||11/1/2020||$1,000|
- High school seniors and current community college, university, and trade school students who will be attending any post secondary school in the summer or fall 2020 semesters are eligible to apply.
|H & P Veterans Helping Veterans Scholarship||11/1/2020||$1,000|
- Applicants must be veterans of the armed forces and must plan to use their education to help fellow veterans
- Applicants must provide their personal information and a statement of 300 words or fewer on how the applicant plans to use his or her education toward helping veterans
Note: Additional deadline is May 1st, annually
|SURGENT EXAM REVIEW COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP||11/30/2020||Up to $1,500|
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Applicants must be studying to work in accounting or finance
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript to email@example.com
- Applicants must create and sumbit a video response to a question ( go to website to see the questions).
|Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Education Scholarships||12/1/2020||$1,000|
DACA/DREAMer Eligible/No citizenship requirements listed
- Various (College, Nursing, Law School, Medical School, Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy)
- Must be enrolled at a 4-year college or university or community college
- Transcript and proof of enrollment
- Resume or C.V.
500 to 750 word essay
- 2.8 Minimum GPA
- See website for more info
|HotelsCheap.org Graduate Technology Scholarship For Military Veterans||12/15/2020||$1,000|
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
Must have US military service, or be the spouse/partner or child of someone who has served
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have the consent of a parent/legal guardian to participate.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution (college/university) in the United States, with acceptance to an undergraduate or graduate degree program related to technology.
- Must exhibit financial need
- Exhibit interest in a career related to technology, communicated through a 500-word or less essay submitted by the applicant.
|Allied.com Military Scholarship Competition 2020||12/15/2020||$1,000|
- U.S. citizen (or permanent resident)
- Must be an honorably discharged veteran or current member of the active military (including National Guard and Reserves)
- Or a spouse of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran
- Or a child (under age 21 or full-time student under age 23) of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran
- 2 individual scholarship award amount of $1,000 per winner. Total scholarship award of $2,000
|Hooked to Books Annual Scholarship||12/18/2020||$500-$1,000|
- Essay: 1000-2000 words answering one of the following questions: "How did a book change your life?", "What book got you hooked to books?" or "What book mirrors your life?"
- Enrollment in a 2-4 year college
|Hooked to Books Scholarship||12/18/2020||$1,000|
- For students 15+
- Available to students worldwide
- Essay topic- Choose from -
- How did a book change your life?
- What book mirrors your life?
- What book got you hooked to books?
- 500+ words
|NATA Pioneers of Flight Scholarship||12/25/2020||$1,000|
No residency/citizenship specifications
- College Sophomore or Junior
- Enrolled in aviation degree program
- 3.0+ GPA
- Career goals in General Aviation
*Note: Deadine is projected, may not be exact
|BluePay STEM Scholarship||12/31/2020||$250 - $1,000|
No citizenship requirements specified - DACA/DREAMer Eligible
- Undergraduate or Graduate students
- Attend an accredited college or university
- Write an essay in a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1,000 words. Choose between these topics:
What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business? What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
|NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund Youth Writing Contest||12/31/2020||Up to $1,000|
K-12 Writing Contest
- All students who are enrolled or will be enrolled in an elementary, junior high or high school (K-12) during the 2019-2020 academic school year are eligible to apply.
- 1,000 word essay
|Vocational Training HQ Scholarship||12/31/2020||$1,000|
- No academic major/vocational program requirements
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their place of study.
- 250-400 word essay