|2020 Dell Scholars Program||12/1/2020||$20,000 + Laptop and other resources|High School Seniors
- U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident
- Earn a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Must be eligible for pell grant during first year of college.
- Participate in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
Personal Statement with Career Goals
- Unofficial Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
|Americanism Essay Contest For Grades 7–12||12/1/2020||Up to $5,000|
Essay Contest for students grades 7-12
Theme: What Patriotism Means to Me
- 350 word maximum
Note: Theme may be different
|ASSE Foundation Award Program||12/1/2020||$1,000 - $3,000|
Occupational safety, health, and environment majors (or closely related field) scholarship
- Academic letter of recommendation
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.5 graduate GPA.
*Note: application available starting September 15th.
|Dell Scholars Program||12/1/2020||$20,000 or more|
High School Junior or Senior
- Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
Must be participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
- Seniors graduating from an accredited HS this academic year
- 2.4+ GPA
- Demonstrate financial need and are eligible to receive a federal Pell Grant in 1st year of college
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor's degree program in the fall directly after your graduation from HS
|Herrman & Herrman Innovation Scholarship Essay Contest||12/1/2020||up to $2,500|
- No Citizenship/Residency Requirement Specified
- HS juniors and Seniors, and students currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges or universities in the United States
- Students currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university
|Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Education Scholarships||12/1/2020||$1,000|
DACA/DREAMer Eligible/No citizenship requirements listed
- Various (College, Nursing, Law School, Medical School, Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy)
- Must be enrolled at a 4-year college or university or community college
- Transcript and proof of enrollment
- Resume or C.V.
500 to 750 word essay
- 2.8 Minimum GPA
- See website for more info
|Litherland International Technology Education Association Undergraduate Scholarship in Technology Education||12/1/2020||$500|
DACA/DREAMer Eligible/nternational Scholarship (No Nationality Requirements)
- Must be a current undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Restricted to students studying Education with emphasis in Science, Technology, and Society, or Engineering/Technology
- Must be affiliated with/become affiliated with International Technology Education Association
|Worthy Women's Scholarship||12/1/2020||Up to $2,500|Woman over Age 30 Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a continuing education professional studies program.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicant must identify as a female and be over the age of 30.
- Worthy, Inc. has the rights to the submitted content.
- Submissions must be sent in from the valid email address of the author.
- Essay - See website for more info
*Note: Says deadline subject to extension
|Foot Locker Scholar Athletes||12/14/2020||$20,000|
High School Athletics Scholarship
- Must be a current high school senior entering a 4-year accredited U.S. college or university in the Fall of 2020
- 3.0+GPA (maintained from 9th grade to first semester of 12th grade)
- Must currently be members in good standing of a sports team at their school or are in an after-school sports program
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
*Note: deadline is projected, may not be exact
|HotelsCheap.org Graduate Technology Scholarship For Military Veterans||12/15/2020||$1,000|
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
Must have US military service, or be the spouse/partner or child of someone who has served
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have the consent of a parent/legal guardian to participate.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution (college/university) in the United States, with acceptance to an undergraduate or graduate degree program related to technology.
- Must exhibit financial need
- Exhibit interest in a career related to technology, communicated through a 500-word or less essay submitted by the applicant.
|UPS Scholarship for Minority Students||12/15/2020||$4,000|
Industrial Engineering Scholarship
- Available to undergraduate students enrolled in any school in the United States and its territories, Canada, and Mexico, provided:
- (1) the school’s industrial engineering program or equivalent is accredited by an agency or organization recognized by IISE; and
- (2) the student is pursuing a course of study in industrial engineering.
- Must be nominated
- 3.4 G.P.A. Minimum
|Allied.com Military Scholarship Competition 2020||12/15/2020||$1,000|
- U.S. citizen (or permanent resident)
- Must be an honorably discharged veteran or current member of the active military (including National Guard and Reserves)
- Or a spouse of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran
- Or a child (under age 21 or full-time student under age 23) of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran
- 2 individual scholarship award amount of $1,000 per winner. Total scholarship award of $2,000
|Burger King Scholars- James McLamore Whopper Scholarship||12/18/2020||Up to $50,000|
- Citizens of the United States or Canada
Students who have graduated from high school within the last three years or full-time students who are seniors at a high school or home school in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
Students who are applying as a full time freshman to a four-year accredited, college or university that is located in the United States or Canada and is exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Students with a 3.3 grade point average (GPA)
- Students who have a minimum ACT Composite score of 25 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1220
Students who demonstrate an active leadership role in community service, athletics, and/or similar co-curricular activity (such as student government, team sports, fraternal life, etc); and
Students who demonstrate substantial work experience
|Hooked to Books Annual Scholarship||12/18/2020||$500-$1,000|
- Essay: 1000-2000 words answering one of the following questions: "How did a book change your life?", "What book got you hooked to books?" or "What book mirrors your life?"
- Enrollment in a 2-4 year college
|Hooked to Books Scholarship||12/18/2020||$1,000|
- For students 15+
- Available to students worldwide
- Essay topic- Choose from -
- How did a book change your life?
- What book mirrors your life?
- What book got you hooked to books?
- 500+ words
|NATA Pioneers of Flight Scholarship||12/25/2020||$1,000|
No residency/citizenship specifications
- College Sophomore or Junior
- Enrolled in aviation degree program
- 3.0+ GPA
- Career goals in General Aviation
*Note: Deadine is projected, may not be exact
|AFSCME (American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees) Family Scholarship||12/31/2020||$2,000|
Senior High School Students
- Must be a graduating senior (spring 2020) whose parent/guardian is an AFSCME member
- Must be planning to attend a 2-year or 4-year accredited institution/college/university
- Letters of Recommendation
- SAT/ACT scores
*Note: deadline is projected, may not be exact
|BluePay STEM Scholarship||12/31/2020||$250 - $1,000|
No citizenship requirements specified - DACA/DREAMer Eligible
- Undergraduate or Graduate students
- Attend an accredited college or university
- Write an essay in a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1,000 words. Choose between these topics:
What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business? What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
|FIRE's Free Speech Essay Contest||12/31/2020||Up to $10,000|
11th and 12th grade students
- Open to 11th and 12th graders in U.S. high schools, including home-schooled students, as well as U.S. citizens attending schools overseas.
- Word Count: 700-900 words
Note: Projected deadline, may not be exact
|NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund Youth Writing Contest||12/31/2020||Up to $1,000|
K-12 Writing Contest
- All students who are enrolled or will be enrolled in an elementary, junior high or high school (K-12) during the 2019-2020 academic school year are eligible to apply.
- 1,000 word essay
|Unigo Top 10 List Scholarship||12/31/2020||$1,500|
Be thirteen (14) years of age or older
Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia.
Create a top-ten list of reason why you should receive this scholarship (250 words or less)
|Vocational Training HQ Scholarship||12/31/2020||$1,000|
- No academic major/vocational program requirements
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their place of study.
- 250-400 word essay
|P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education ||12/31/2020||Up to $3,000|
A woman is eligible for recommendation by a local chapter if she:
- is a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States or Canada;
- Must be resuming studies after interruption of education
- is enrolled in a certification or degree program;
- is living and studying in the United States or Canada for the entire course of study;
- has had at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life;
- is within 24 consecutive months of completing her educational program which, at the conclusion of, will lead to employment or job advancement;
- will complete her program of education within 24 months after the beginning date of the term for which the grant is requested.
A woman is not eligible for grant consideration if she:
- is requesting the grant for use in prerequisite courses needed to secure admission into another program of study;
- is choosing immediate continuation of her education beyond the current program for which the grant is requested;
- is enrolled in a doctoral degree program.
*Note: Deadline is rolling, students must apply at least 10 weeks before start of classes
|PM Business Advisors’ Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship||12/31/2020||$2,500|
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Be enrolled full-time in a college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Demonstrate progress in a course of study in accounting or finance
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam within three years of application date
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Involvement in community service organizations
|Alliance Law Group Scholarship||12/31/2020||$500|
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for their scholarship
- Available to any high school senior nationwide
- Scholarship is judged and awarded primarily on merit and need
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration