|Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans||10/29/2020||Up to $20,000 a year|
Fellowship Program Intended for United States Immigrants and Children of Immigrants
- Graduate Degree Fellowship - must have Bachelor's degree as of Fall 2020 - be at least a senior in college
- Open to all fields of study within fully accredited graduate programs
- Eligible applicants must be 30 years of age or younger as of November 1st, 2019.
Both of applicant's birth parents must have been born outside of the US as non-US citizens, and both parents must not have been eligible for US citizenship at the time of their births.
Eligible applicants will be pursuing full time graduate degrees at US institutions as of Fall 2019.
- Eligible applicants will have a bachelor's degree as of the fall of 2021, or they may already be enrolled in the graduate program that they are seeking funding for as of the application deadline, and be planning to be enrolled full time in an eligible graduate degree program at a US university for the full 2021-2022 academic year.
- Eligible applicants must not have begun the third year of the program that they are seeking funding for as of the October, 2020 deadline.
- Application requirements:
- Official Transcripts
- 3-5 Recommendation Letters
- 2 Essays
- Standardized Test Scores (If they were required for admission into your graduate program)
- See website for more information
*Note: Deadline is projected, may not be exact
|Financial Genius Scholarship Sweepstakes- U.S. Bank Scholarship Program ||10/30/2020||Up to $20,000|
Application - Complete 8 online modules/tutorials
- Must be 16 or older
- Scholarship program is available to college-bound high school seniors or current undergraduate college students enrolled by September 1, 2019 at an eligible two- or four-year college or university.
|Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program||10/30/2020||Up to $40,000|
- HS Senior planning to graduate in Spring 2021
- 3.5+ GPA
- Plan to attend 4 year institution full time beginning Fall 2021
SAT combined critical reading and math score of 1200+ and/or ACT score of 26+
Note: deadline is projected, may not be exact
|Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program||10/30/2020||Up to $40,000 per year|
- US high school senior graduating spring 2020
- Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2020
- Minimum 3.5 unweighed GPA
- Min. 1200 combined critical reading and math SAT score and/or ACT composite score of 26 or above
- Short answers and essay
- Test Scores
- Two academic recommendations
- Income – Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $26,000.
*Note: Deadline is projected, may not be exact.
|ACF Chefs Association of AZ Scholarship (October Deadline)||10/31/2020||$2,500|
- Future postsecondary students-- deadline is March 31
- For current postsecondary students-- deadlines are April 30 and October 31 each year
- Be an exemplary student and mantain a comulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
|Coca Cola Scholars Foundation||10/31/2020||Up to $20,000|
U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Hatian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees are eligible.
- HS Senior, anticipating completion of HS diploma
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Achievement based scholarship
- 3.00+ GPA at the end of their junior year
|Patriot’s Pen Program||10/31/2020||Up to $5,000|
6-8th Grade Essay Contest
- No citizenship requirements listed
- Must be enrolled in public, private or parochial school or home study program in the United States and its territories.
- 300-400 Word Essay
|RN to BSN Online Scholarship||10/31/2020||$1,000|
- Any student who is currently attending a college, or will be attending in the fall of 2017.
400 word essay
|VFW Voice of Democracy Competition||10/31/2020||Up to $30,000|
HS Student grades 9-12 enrolled in a public, private or parochial high school or home study program in the United States and its territories
Oral Essay of Specified Topic