"In his provocative and important new book, What Your Mother Couldn't Tell You and Your Father Didn't Know, Gray answers the questions that our parents could not about relating and communicating with the opposite sex." "John Gray draws upon his extensive work with singles and couples in his seminars to point us in a new direction. He promises - and delivers - the necessary information for creating and sustaining loving and mutually fulfilling relationships. He offers a new seed that, when planted and watered, will grow into a relationship that is not only loving but lasting." "By teaching relationship skills that address contemporary individuals' and couples' needs, John Gray offers practical ways in which to enjoy and celebrate the differences between men and women in peace and with passion."--BOOK JACKET.
1. What Your Mother Couldn't Tell You and Your Father Didn't Know
2. What Women Need Most and Men Really Want
3. A New Job Description for Relationships
4. How Men and Women Are Different
5. Masculine Skills for Listening Without Getting Upset
6. Feminine Skills for Talking So a Man Will Listen
7. Men Speak "Male" and Women Speak "Female"
8. Why Men Forget and Women Remember
9. What Happened to the Man I Love?
10. Where Is the Woman I Fell For?
11. Men Are Still from Mars, Women Are Still from Venus
What is the Rotten Tomatoes Tomatometer?
The Tomatometer measures the percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who recommend a certain movie --
or the number of good reviews divided by the total number of reviews.
A good review is denoted by a FRESH tomato.
A bad review is denoted by a ROTTEN tomato.
In order for a movie to receive an overall rating of FRESH on Rotten Tomatoes, the reading on the Tomatometer for that movie must be at
least 60%. Otherwise, it is ROTTEN. The ratings and reviews are licensed by the Phoenix Public Library from Rotten Tomatoes. For more information,
please visit the Rotten Tomatoes website at www.rottentomatoes.com