Computers & Technology
Basic Computer Skills:
- Access 38 online training courses in computers and technology. The courses are instructor-led and self-paced on Universal Class*.
- Access free lessons to improve your basic technology skills on GCF Learn Free.
- Practice touch typing, test your typing skills, build up typing speed, & learn to use the numeric keypad on Typing Quest*.
- For use by IT professionals, Programmers, Database Designers, and anyone who wants to improve their knowledge, understanding and skills in Information Technology, use Books 24x7, 7000 online books*.
Languages - (Learn Spanish, English & others)
- Learn English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and more. Using real-life situations and actual conversations, learn how to communicate on Pronunciator*.
- Learn American Sign Language, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Hindi, German, Arabic, English as a Second Language and more. Lessons are reinforced through games and member forums where you can interact with other learners and teachers on Rocket Languages*.
- Learn English, improve basic reading, writing and speaking skills on U.S.A. Learns.
Math, Reading, & Writing
- Prepare to become an Air Force Officer by practicing for the AFOQT test online. Zero in on your strengths and weaknesses, and make sure you're ready on Testing & Education Reference Center*.
- Study for and prepare to take the ASVAB, CFAT, Military Flight Aptitude and Officer Candidate tests with these online practice exams on LearningExpress Library*.
College Entrance Exams
Career Exams, Licensing and Certification Practice
* A free Phoenix Public Library card is required to use this tool if you are not using a library computer.