The best cover letters impress an employer and convince them to read your resume and invite you for an interview.
The tools below take you step-by-step through creating your cover letter or allow you to use a completed cover letter to modify with your own information. Each tool is a little different, see which one is best for you.
Optimal Resume: *
- To use a completed & focused cover letter & then modify it with your own information.
- To create a custom cover letter using sample paragraphs.
- To incorporate this cover letter into your e-portfolio and personal web page.
AZ Job Connection:
- To use a completed cover letter and modify it with your own information.
- To allow employers to see your cover letter online and contact you.
Testing & Education Reference Center : *
- To access tips and advice to write your cover letter.
- To view different cover letter types and samples.
Learning Express Library: *Gale Career Transitions:*
- To create your cover letter step-by-step. Find tips and examples in each section.
- To find the right words and approach, and view sample cover letters based on industry and experience.
* A free Phoenix Public Library card is required to use this tool if you are not using a library computer.