Workforce Connection Locations
- Learn about employment, classroom training, on-the-job training, job searching, job readiness assistance, educational and vocational programs, and program partners at Arizona@ Work locations.
Community Workforce Resources
- Access a variety of general resources & services to help you be better prepared for your job search at a Phoenix Public Library location.
- Receive workforce assistance at St. Joseph the Worker targeted to low-income & homeless populations through specialized Job Development, targeted workforce services for previously incarcerated individuals, job readiness workshops, and other related services.
- Receive job training, education and career services for youth and adults at Goodwill Career Centers. Ask about their Senior Service Employment Program for people over 55 years of age.
- Learn about career guidance and workforce assistance for women at Fresh Start Women's Foundation.
- Learn about case management, career services, training workshops, & focused assistance on special populations (veterans, homeless, ex-offenders, 50+, minorities etc..) at AWEE Arizona Women's Education & Employment.
- Learn about services for individuals living at the Central Arizona Shelter Services campus at CASS Employment Services.
- Learn about workforce assistance & support to persons with disabilities at Ability 360 and Arizona Rehabilitation Services.
Veterans Workforce Help
Visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to learn about education & training benefits available to U.S. veterans. In Phoenix, contact a local office for personal assistance, and/or contact their homeless veterans Supportive Services for Veterans Families Program for other supportive needs.
- Use a military skills translator, resume builder, and personalized job portal that is available to all members, veterans and their families at the Arizona Coalition for Military Families.
Visit the East Valley Veterans Educational Center to receive assistance with applying for VA benefits, attending employment & workforce development workshops, & receiving community resource referrals.
- Visit the U.S. Vets to receive transitional assistance for military veterans & their families through provision of housing, counseling, career development & comprehensive support.
- Visit Central Arizona Shelter Services to receive employment services available to homeless veterans, along with other life skills support, & transition assistance.
Youth Workforce Resources
- ACYR: Arizona Call-a-Teen youth center is dedicated to offering workforce development, GED services and alternative high school assistance.
- Friendly House: Offers services for youth which include: Early Childhood Development Center, Workforce Development, Family Immigration Services, College & Career Readiness Program, Parent Education & Drug Prevention, and Emergency Supportive Services.
- Youth Workforce Services: Provides employment and education services to low-income, disconnected youth ages 14-21 in Maricopa County. Check with Arizona@Work to determine eligibility.
- Year Up: Offers support, mentorship, and guidance to help youth get the skills they need for the career they desire. This program also offers a stipend for students in the program.