The best resumes sell the hiring manager on your background & skills in just a few seconds.
The tools below take you step-by step through creating your resume, allowing you to insert pre-written phrases, personalize and save your resume. Choose the one that's best for you.
Optimal Resume: *
- To create a resume using a completed template. Select from a wide variety of resume possibilities!
- To create a custom resume using sample pre-written phrases.
- To incorporate a resume into your e-portfolio and personal web page.
Arizona Job Connection:
- To create and post your resume online for employers to view.
- To set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically review job postings and notify you of jobs that match your skills and criteria.
Testing & Education Reference Center: *
- To create a personalized resume.
- To build your modern web resume.
Learning Express Library:*
- To take a short survey to help you choose the right resume format.
- To take a resume tutorial & create your own resume.
Gale Career Transitions:*
- To create your resume step by step using tips and examples in each section.
- To find the right words and approach, and view sample resumes and bullet points based on industry and experience.
* A free Phoenix Public Library card is required to use this tool if you are not using a library computer.