One-on-One Appointments by Telephone
Schedule an appointment to help make sense of the college planning process!
Planning for college can be a lot to handle, and College Depot wants to make the process easier for you! We are here to help students develop a college plan that works for them. Whether you are a high school senior going to college for the first time, returning to school after a long break, planning to transfer credits, or just have no idea where to start, we can help you untangle the necessary steps to continue your education.
Students can meet one-on-one with College Depot staff by phone for:
- assistance with college planning
- help with the college application process
- creating individualized college plans
- interest assessments for career and major exploration
- reviewing personal statements
- help with financial aid forms
- help with searching for and applying for scholarships
- ACT and SAT test results interpretation
- Connections to GED and high school diploma programs
- Connections to apprenticeship programs
Our one-on-one appointments are the most popular services at College Depot and often book up a few weeks in advance. Call 602-261-8847 or complete the online form to schedule a phone appointment today! Hablamos Español.