One-on-One Appointments by Telephone & Video Conferencing
Schedule an appointment to help make sense of the college planning process
Planning for college can be a lot to handle, and College Depot wants to make the process easier for you. We are here to help youth and adults develop a college plan that works for them. Whether you are a high school senior going to college for the first time, returning to school after a long break, planning to transfer credits, or just have no idea where to start, we can help you untangle the necessary steps to continue your education. Never graduated from high school? We can also get you connected to a school or program that will lead to a diploma or the equivalent (GED testing).
Students can meet one-on-one with College Depot staff by phone or Microsoft Teams for:
- Assistance with college planning
- Help with the college application process
- Creating individualized college plans
- Interest assessments for career and major exploration
- Reviewing personal statements
- Help with financial aid forms
- Help with searching for and applying for scholarships
- ACT and SAT test results interpretation
- Connections to GED preparation and high school diploma programs
- Connections to apprenticeship programs
Our one-on-one appointments are the most popular services at College Depot and often book up a few weeks in advance. Call 602-261-8847 or complete the online form to schedule a phone appointment today! Hablamos Español.