|Family Travel Forum Teen Travel Writing Scholarship||Up to $1,000||7/12/2020|
Essay Contest/Travel Blog Contest
Applicants must be ages 13-18 and attending grades 8-12.
Applicants must be attending junior high or high school in the United States or Canada, or an American international school abroad, or be enrolled in a U.S. homeschool program.
Travel blog length: 600 word maximum, trip must have been taken within the last 5 years
Use photos and/or video
See other website submission rules.
*Note: deadline is projected, may not be exact
|Dave’s Bike Review Scholarship (Ongoing)||$250||7/30/2020|
- Borrow a bike (if you don’t have one).
- Record yourself on camera talking about why you love cycling
- Upload the Video to Youtube
Insert a link to http://davescheapbikes.com in the description
- Send the YouTube link to your video to Dave@davescheapbikes.com
- Include your name, college name, college year, major, email, and phone numbers.
- *Note: Ongoing Scholarship - No Scholarship Deadline-- Deadline is listed for website purposes only
|The Lincoln Forum Scholarship Essay Contest||Up to $1,500||7/31/2020|
Must be a full time undergraduate student at an American College or University
Essay in the U.S.
Entries must contain a minimum of 1,500 and a maximum of 5,000 words.
Essay about Abraham Lincoln
|The Lincoln Forum Student Scholarships program||Non-monetary Award- see description||7/31/2020|
Current Elementary and High School Students Scholarship
Letter of recommendation from teacher
Citizenship NOT required
Up to three students from across the country will be selected to attend the annual meeting of the Lincoln Forum, to be held in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, November 2020.
Scholarships will cover cost of registration, travel, and hotel accomodation for each student and a parent.
|Pinnacle Auto Glass Scholarship||$1,000||8/31/2020|DACA/DREAMer Eligible
In order to participate in this scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must currently be enrolled in a high school or college program with a properly-accredited American high school, college or university.
- Must apply via email and provide your name, address and the name of the high school or college institution you are attending.
- Must have a minimum GPA of at least 2.5.
|ACLS Scholarship for Healthcare Providers||$1,000||11/1/2020|
- Any undergraduate or graduate college student currently enrolled in a “healthcare degree” program may apply
- This includes, but is not limited to, degree programs and courseware supporting the following professions: Athletic Trainer, Cardiac Sonographer, Cardiovascular Technologist, Dental Assistant, Dentist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Electrocardiographic Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, Exercise Scientist/Specialist, Mammographer, Medical Assistant, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Nurse Anesthetists, Nurse Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Assistant, Paramedic, Pharmacist, Phlebotomist, Physical Therapist, Physician Assistant, Physician, Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist
- Proof of enrollment in a qualifying degree program may be required for eligibility.
|Foot Locker Scholar Athletes||$20,000||12/14/2020|
High School Athletics Scholarship
- Must be a current high school senior entering a 4-year accredited U.S. college or university in the Fall of 2020
- 3.0+GPA (maintained from 9th grade to first semester of 12th grade)
- Must currently be members in good standing of a sports team at their school or are in an after-school sports program
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
*Note: deadline is projected, may not be exact
|Allied.com Military Scholarship Competition 2020||$1,000||12/15/2020|
- U.S. citizen (or permanent resident)
- Must be an honorably discharged veteran or current member of the active military (including National Guard and Reserves)
- Or a spouse of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran
- Or a child (under age 21 or full-time student under age 23) of a current military service member or honorably discharged veteran
- 2 individual scholarship award amount of $1,000 per winner. Total scholarship award of $2,000
|Alliance Law Group Scholarship||$500||12/31/2020|
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for their scholarship
- Available to any high school senior nationwide
- Scholarship is judged and awarded primarily on merit and need
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration
|From Failure to Promise Scholarship||$10,000||7/31/2021|
- Work will be judged on the basis of originality, quality of research, and effectiveness of presentation.
- Contestants must be high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate-level college students with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA, pursuing or planning to pursue a degree at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
*Note: Deadline is projected, may not be exact - website says scholarship will reopen in September 2020